FALCONERS is designed to allow children or adults of all ages with special needs and unique challenges (such as autism or developmental disabilities) and their whole family to have an enriching educational experience in a safe, welcoming and sensory friendly environment. There will be one sensory friendly event in Lansing, Michigan per month throughout 2020.
- All monthly events are free
- Inclusive for the entire family/support group
- Up close experiences with ambassador animals
- Each session includes hands-on stewardship activity
- This program will be shared with other institutions in the community
Potter Park Zoo is Certified Sensory Inclusive, for more information please click here: https://potterparkzoo.org/potter-park-zoo-becomes-first-aza-accredited-zoo-in-michigan-to-become-a-certified-sensory-inclusive-zoo/