Potter Park Zoo Open!
Visit our Reopening page for all the information you need to visit the zoo.
* Masks are required to enter the zoo, when indoors, and when within six feet of anyone outside of your household.
* We will be limiting how many guests can visit the zoo at one time. Please reserve your arrival time online before your visit.
Click button to purchase tickets online!
*Members & Ingham County Residents must login prior to making selections to receive discounted rates.
Tickets are available 14 days in advance.
Current Rates & Hours
Open 364 Days of the Year!
Hours: April 1 through Labor Day
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission: April – October
- Resident Adult – $7.00
- Non-Resident Adult – $13.00
- Resident Senior (60+) – $5.00
- Non-Resident Senior – $11.00
- All Children (ages 3-12) – $5.00
- All Children Under 3 – FREE
*City of Lansing and Ingham County Residents are admitted on non-holiday Mondays from 9 a.m. to noon for FREE.
*Resident – $3.00
Non-Resident – $5.00
Resident Annual Pass – $32.00
Non-Resident Annual Pass – $42.00
School Bus – FREE
Resident and Non-Resident Annual Parking Passes cover vehicle entrance for Ingham County Parks such as Potter Park, Burchfield Park, Hawk Island, Lake Lansing Park-North, and Lake Lansing Park-Sout through December 31 of the year purchased. Please visit the Ingham County website for more information on Ingham County parks.
* Resident refers to anyone living in Ingham County
* Oversize vehicle rates same as all other vehicles
Visit our Attractions page for up to date information on what’s happening at the zoo during your visit!
Visit our Plan Your Visit page for FAQs, rental information, accommodations for nursing mothers, and resources for visitors with sensory sensitivities.
Zoo address: 1301 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48912
To view customized direction click the marker and enter your starting address.