- To apply: Follow above link, search for “TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT.” Follow instructions to apply!
Provides customer service to Potter Park and Zoo guests including positions at the gift shop and restaurant. Keeps work area and inventory in a neat and orderly manner and well stocked. Prepares food to health code safety standards. Performs basic math, counts cash drawer, makes cash drops, prepares various reports and tally sheets.
TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for FACILITIES SEASONAL MAINTENANCE WORKER. Follow instructions to apply!
- Facilities Seasonal Maintenance Workers perform routine maintenance on park grounds, buildings and equipment, landscape and garden installation and maintenance. May also perform light construction. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, enforce park rules and regulations and provide assistance to visitors as required.
Animal Encounters (no openings at this time)
Education: Zookambi (no openings at this time)
Part Time Openings
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for TEMPORARY ZOO PUBLIC SAFETY ATTENDANT. Follow instructions to apply!
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of Potter Park and the Zoo. Will patrol the park and zoo on foot, bike, and vehicle enforcing county rules and regulations as needed. Will provide emergency assistance to staff and the general public and respond to a variety of calls for service within the park and zoo. This position will also act as a receptionist and will assist staff with administrative and clerical tasks.
Events (no openings at this time)
Guest Services (no openings at this time)
Full Time Openings
None at this time