Page Updated: July 7, 2020
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for TEMPORARY SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT – POTTER PARK ZOO. Follow instructions to apply!
- Customer Service Attendants serve as the first and often the last employee contact for our visitors. With important roles throughout the zoo that include food & beverage prep, sales, and delivery, parking, admissions, and retail sales it is important that team members in these areas commit to ensuring prompt, efficient, accurate, and friendly customer service to all zoo visitors.
- Customer Service Attendants provide customer service to Potter Park and Zoo guests. Keeps work area and inventory in a neat and orderly manner and well-stocked. Prepares food to health code safety standards. Performs basic math, counts cash drawer, makes cash drops, prepares various reports and tally sheets.
- Positions are available for 20 to 40 hours per week. Come join the Potter Park Zoo team!
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for FACILITIES SEASONAL MAINTENANCE WORKER – POTTER PARK ZOO. Follow instructions to apply!
- Starting at $12/hour! Facilities Seasonal Maintenance Workers perform routine maintenance on park grounds, buildings and equipment, landscape and garden installation and maintenance. May also perform light construction. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, enforce park rules and regulations and provide assistance to visitors as required.
Part Time Openings
None at this time