Page Updated: July 24, 2019
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for FACILITIES SEASONAL MAINTENANCE WORKER. Follow instructions to apply!
- Starting at $12.hour! Facilities Seasonal Maintenance Workers perform routine maintenance on park grounds, buildings and equipment, landscape and garden installation and maintenance. May also perform light construction. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, enforce park rules and regulations and provide assistance to visitors as required.
- To apply: Prepare your cover letter telling us why you think this is the perfect job for you. Then follow this link, search for “zoo” and look for TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANTS – POTTER PARK ZOO. Follow instructions to apply!
- Customer Service Attendants serve as the first and often the last employee contact for our visitors. With important roles throughout the zoo which include food & beverage prep, sales, and delivery, parking, admissions, and retail sales it is important that team members in these areas commit to ensuring prompt, efficient, accurate, and friendly customer service to all zoo visitors.
- Successful candidates must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, maintain a balanced cash drawer, adhere to all health code and zoo safety standards, and complete daily reports, all while cleaning and stocking dependably.
Part Time Openings
None at this time.