- This event has passed.
Fall Zootacular: October 24 & 25
October 24 @ 12:00 pm - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
- Join family and friends for a socially distanced stroll through the zoo and enjoy the beautiful autumn colors and fall décor. See your favorite animals while in costume.
- Boo in a bag! All of our candy stations have been combined into one treat bag, which will be handed out as guests exit the zoo.
- Participate in unique no contact activities as you stroll through the one way path through the zoo (you may adventure around the zoo as many times as you’d like!)
- Enjoy a fall favorite – cider & donuts for sale only during Fall Zoo-tacular weekends. Delicious Groovy donuts will be for sale, provided by Capital City Market!
Please note: “Fall Zootacular” does not include the activities that the zoo offered at Boo at the Zoo. No activity tickets will be available for purchase inside the zoo.
Join us for Fall Zootacular from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on three different weekends!
- October 10 & 11
- October 17 & 18
- October 24 & 25
Admission & Reserving Your Arrival Time
Reserve Your Arrival Time for Fall Zootacular! (Admission to be paid at the gate)
Admission Rates for Special Event
- Ingham County Resident Adult – $7.00
- Non-Resident Adult – $13.00
- Ingham County Resident Senior (60+) – $5.00
- Non-Resident Senior – $11.00
- All Children (ages 3-12) – $5.00
- All Children Under 3 – FREE
- Deluxe & Premium Members – FREE
Become a member or upgrade your membership today for free admission to this event!
Please note: reciprocal zoo/aquarium member discounts do not apply to special fundraising events such Fall Zootacular, Boo at the Zoo or Wonderland of Lights.
Guidelines for Visiting the Zoo
Masks are required to enter the zoo, when indoors, and when within six feet of anyone outside of your household. Mobility devices and stroller rentals, membership sales, and the AniMall Gift Shop are located in an indoor area where masks are required. If you do not bring your mask with you, you will be asked to purchase one at admissions. Thank you for helping to keep the zoo a safe place for everyone!
Signs and paw prints have been placed throughout the zoo to guide guests in proper social distance. Please be patient at viewing areas and if all marked spaces are occupied, wait until a household exits the viewing area to take their place. All indoor animal viewing areas are closed.
Visit https://potterparkzoo.org/reopening-guidelines/ for more information before you visit!