- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT POTTER PARK ZOO. Follow instructions to apply!
- Position provides customer service to Potter Park and Zoo guests. Keeps work area and inventory in a neat and orderly manner and well stocked. Prepares food to health code safety standards. Performs basic math, counts cash drawer, makes cash drops, prepares various reports and tally sheets.
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT II POTTER PARK ZOO. Follow instructions to apply!
- Performs all duties with an exceptional customer experience focus. Assists Customer Services Manager in providing work direction to the restaurant and concession attendants, ensures food service and supply inventory are stocked appropriately. Prepares quality food options for our guests ensuring current health code standards are met/or exceeded. Leads others in maintaining equipment and dining plaza area in a clean and sanitary condition and communicates required repair or maintenance needs.
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for FACILITIES SEASONAL MAINTENANCE WORKER. Follow instructions to apply!
- Facilities Seasonal Maintenance Workers perform routine maintenance on park grounds, buildings and equipment, landscape and garden installation and maintenance. May also perform light construction. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, enforce park rules and regulations and provide assistance to visitors as required.
Animal Encounters (no openings at this time)
Education: Zookambi (no openings at this time)
Part Time Openings
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for TEMPORARY ZOO PUBLIC SAFETY ATTENDANT. Follow instructions to apply!
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of Potter Park and the Zoo. Will patrol the park and zoo on foot, bike, and vehicle enforcing county rules and regulations as needed. Will provide emergency assistance to staff and the general public and respond to a variety of calls for service within the park and zoo. This position will also act as a receptionist and will assist staff with administrative and clerical tasks.
Events (no openings at this time)
Guest Services (no openings at this time)
Full Time Openings
- To apply: Follow above link, search for “zoo” and look for ZOO REGISTRAR POTTER PARK ZOO. Follow instructions to apply!
- Serves as secretary for the Zoo Advisory Board. Processes payroll, enters PARs and generates reports utilizing MUNIS. Provides administrative support for the Zoo Director. Processes P-card statements, work orders, orders office sup plies, answer phones, processes payables for all zoo invoices, processes cash receipting of admissions, parking and shelter revenues, and processes bank reconciliations.Maintains all physical records of zoo animals. Ensures legal compliance with local, state, federal and international laws as they relate to animal transactions.