- This event has passed.
MSU Science Festival: Night at a Living Museum
April 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come join our zoo staff and volunteers as we explore conservation and the natural world as a part of the MSU Science Festival Nights at the Museum series. This event is for all ages and admission is free!
Lots of hands-on activities will allow you to:
– view the microscopic world as a scientist
– try your hand at a simulated veterinary lab
– learn how to be an animal chef with our zookeepers
– test your skill in the skull matching game
– discover some amazing things about bats
– learn how to be a conservation champion at Party for the Planet
– have an up-close encounter with our live ambassador animals
— learn how zookeepers use trail cams to get sneak peeks at our zoo residents
– and so much more!
Selected exhibits will be open for our guests to explore, too. Admission is free!
The MSU Science Festival is a multi-day series of events that highlight science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM). Special events are held across the state, including talks, demonstrations, tours, open houses, and hands-on activities for lifelong learners of all ages. www.sciencefestival.msu.edu